Download our 2023 Spring Pool Schedule – Updated April
> > Pool Regulations < <
Safe Pools Have Rules
- All patrons must shower with warm water and soap prior to entering the pool or after use of toilet facilities.
- Any patron with a communicable disease, infection, open wounds or cuts may not use the pool.
- Running, boisterous or rough play is prohibited.
- Spitting, blowing of the nose, or discharge of any bodily waste is prohibited.
- Do not bring food, drinks, or gum into the pool area.
- All patrons must follow pool rules posted in the pool area.
- All patrons must follow lifeguard’s direction for the safety and wellbeing of each other.
- 2 patrons are permitted per lane at a time
- Reservations can be made through your YMCA account online or with the Welcome Center
- Swim Lessons/Group Exercise Aqua Classes have priority over Lanes 1-4
- Reservations are 30 minutes in length
- If you do not have a reservation schedule, you may be asked to reserve with Welcome Center in that moment
- Reservations are open for Lanes 3-6
Thank you for your cooperation for a clean and healthy facility!
Naugatuck Y Pool Contact Information
Aquatic Director Justin Merkovsky
(203) 729-9622 X 3009
284 Church St. Naugatuck, CT 06770