Boxing will follow the most recent guidelines and restrictions put in place by the State of CT, DECD and local Health Department. Get the facts here: ct.gov/coronavirus
2021-2022 Season (November – April) Ages 5-13
Learn the fundamentals of boxing, discipline, and good sportsmanship which benefits physical, mental and spiritual development. Season runs through the winter and ends in spring with the Golden Gloves Boxing Tournament. All registrations will be done at our Welcome Center.
All equipment is provided. Please purchase and bring a mouth guard to class.
Registration – Monday November 1 – Wednesday December 8th
Practice (Weekly) – Practice begins December 8th – Wednesday’s 5:00PM-6:00PM
Gold Gloves Tournament – Saturday April 9th
2020 -2021 Season Safety Guidelines (COVID-19)
- Temperature check is required before entry
- Masks are required at all times
- One parent per player
- Button whistles will be implemented for the season
- Each practice & game will be separated by 15 minute sanitation sessions
- Coaches are responsible for sanitizing after each game & practice
- Alternative methods of displaying sportsmanship are encouraged (no contact incl. high fives, hand shakes, fist bumps etc.)
- 64H, which is a chemical approved by the CDC to kill corona virus germs, will be used to sanitize surfaces.
- Games will be livestreamed when available
Naugatuck Y Boxing Contact Information
Youth Development & Healthy Living Director Ian Gatavaski
284 Church St. Naugatuck, CT 06770