Every member of the Y is unique. That’s why we provide individual attention and a range of programs to help you reach your goals and lead a healthier, happier life.
Experience the Y!
Try the Y with a free one-day trial guest pass.
Y Membership Includes:
- Lots of free group exercise classes
- Free orientations to learn how to use the fitness equipment
- Reduced rates on programs and priority registration
- Free on-site childcare, while you work out (limited schedule)
- Family swim time
- Free Y gear for referring a new member
- Access to Ys across the state and nation
The Naugatuck YMCA offers several membership options to suit your needs. YMCA Open Doors Financial Assistance is available to qualifying families and individuals for YMCA membership.
EFT Monthly (bank draft)
|Preschool (ages 0-4)||$50||$50||N/A|
|Youth (ages 5-13)||$70||$95||N/A|
|Young Adult (ages 18-22)||$413||$438||$37|
|Active Older Adults (62+)||$405||$430||$36|
|Active Older Adults Couple||$610||$635||$52|
|Family Couple (2 Adults)||$724||$749||$61|
|*Included in the initial payment is a one-time $25 joiner fee.|
Short term memberships are available.
As a leader in your company, you know that a healthy, happy and productive workforce is key to your success. Through Corporate Membership at the Naugatuck YMCA, employees can get fit, stay fit and save money—all while helping your company improve its fiscal fitness. For more information contact Karen Lineweber (203) 729-9622 ext 12
Membership is non-refundable. The Naugatuck YMCA’s facilities and equipment are heavily used by our members. The Y reserves the right to close areas of the facility for special events, repairs, or maintenance. The YMCA also reserves the right to alter schedules as necessary. The Y may close due to inclement weather. No portion of membership will be credited under these circumstances. All other requests for credit must be submitted in writing and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Refunds for Classes
Program fees are fully refundable if withdrawal from a class occurs due to a doctor-documented illness. Letters of credit may be issued in lieu of refunds and are valid for one year. If withdrawal from a class occurs for any reason after the first or second class, a 50% refund/credit may be issued. No refunds will be issued after the third class.
Code of Conduct
The Naugatuck YMCA is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all members and guests. To promote safety and comfort for all, we ask individuals to act appropriately at all times when they are in our facility or participating in our programs. We reserve the right to do background checks on members in our sole discretion.
We expect persons using the YMCA to behave in a mature and responsible way and to respect the rights and dignity of others. Our Code of Conduct does not permit language or any action that can hurt or frighten another person or that falls below a generally accepted standard of conduct. Specifically, this includes:
- Inappropriate attire; Appropriate attire must be worn at all times for the activity. Offensive wording on shirts or accessories fall under this area
- Angry or vulgar language including swearing, name-calling or shouting.
- Physical contact with another person in any angry or threatening way.
- Any demonstration of sexual contact or activity
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language or any other menacing behavior.
- Theft or behavior which results in the destruction of property.
- Carrying or concealing any weapons or devices or objects which may be used as weapons.
- Using or possessing illegal chemicals or alcohol in or on YMCA property or at YMCA sponsored programs.
- Any other conduct of an inappropriate, threatening or offensive nature i.e. interrupting fitness classes or other structured workouts by non-participants
- Loitering is not permitted in or outside the Y.
Non Discrimination Clause
The YMCA of Naugatuck recognizes that individuals, families and communities are diverse.The YMCA values and respects this diversity and chooses to be inclusive through its acceptance of all individuals regardless of race, age, gender, religion, ability, or cultural identity. The YMCA, while not adhering to any doctrine or dogma, is committed to Christian principles. This includes asserting that all individuals, without exception, are intrinsically valuable.